This deep conditioning treatment is made from a proprietary blend of natural waxes, oils, and butters. A rich blend of moisturizing shea butter and carnauba wax restores suppleness, luster, and shine to dehydrated leather and helps protect from future damage. No artificial dyes or chemicals make this treatment safe to use on all types and colors of leather.
- Once absorbed, leather will appear cloudy. Use a cloth or horsehair brush to buff to a shine and create a natural sealant allowing leather to retain moisture and nutrients. Allow 10-20 minutes to fully absorb into leather. Temporary darkening may occur. This is completely normal, and original coloration is restored within a few days.
- Apply to leather using a soft, lint-free cloth
- Allow leather to absorb Salve
- Wait until leather appears cloudy
- Buff leather with horsehair brush or flannel cloth
- Reapply as often as necessary
- Follow up with Boot Wax for additional protection
- Follow up with Leather Oil to shine