Poglia knives are handled by eight hands, from the initial design to the final polish so no two Poglia knives are the same. Everything is done the old-school way, each blade is hand-drawn and forged from repurposed steel, and cut mostly from reclaimed plow disks; This is their signature. The blades are not stainless, so they will age and develop a natural patina. This adds character and style to the quality of the blade. Every mark or abrasion is a memory that enriches the product and gives it a distinct, timeless edge.
The handles are made with ancient materials such as horn and bone. These are materials that "breathe" and react to changes in weather and temperature in their environment. Because of this, Poglia doesn't have total control over how they'll age overtime. That's the beauty of their process.
- Handle material: Bone
- Carbon steel blade
- Comes in a trim leather sheath
- Handmade in Brazil
- Total Length: approx. 12 inches
- Blade: 7 inches
- Hand wash, dry thoroughly
- Lubricate lightly with mineral oil if needed
* Due to the natural origin of the materials used, no two knives are alike. The one pictured may not represent the individual product you will receive. Variations in tone and pattern should be expected.